As a full-time realtor, my approach to real estate is focused on getting to understand the needs of my clients as real people and taking care of them from beginning to end. I am passionate on providing the highest quality service to my clients and working together to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience. Having been born and raised in the San Gabriel Valley area, I consider it an honor to live and work in an area I grew up in. My background in Finance and work in the corporate world has enabled me to develop innovative strategies for selling your home, along with my strong communication and negotiation skills. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and children and giving back to my community through volunteer work at Interfaith Food Center, a local food bank in Santa Fe Springs.
- B.S. Degree in Finance (with a minor in Economics) from California State University, Los Angeles
- M.B.A. Degree in Finance from California Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Financial Analyst, Southern California Edison 1988-1998
- Licensed Realtor since 2005, specializing in Residential Properties
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member, Pacific West Association of Realtors (PWR)
- Exceptional attention to detail involving strong negotiation skills, analysis of property values, and market trends.
- Specializing in the representation of sellers who are looking to list and sell their homes for top dollar using first class, technology-based marketing programs.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills